Wednesday 6 August 2008

1984 Request...

I've just received an e-mail from "Izzy":

Hi! I'm really enjoying your blog and the 1980 Month. I've been going through a really bad time recently and I've been really depressed. Emmerdale Farm in the 1980s contains so many fond memories.

It makes me smile to think of it, although sometimes it makes me cry even more. I wish we were back in those days because I was so much happier.

Please would you put on a picture of my two favourite Emmerdale characters, Alan and Caroline? I read in your blog that they first appeared in 1982 and 1984 respectively. It seems like yesterday!

Yes, it does, Izzy. Time flies! I'm sorry you're feeling down. I know it sounds like a cliché, but bear with it and the bad times will pass. I hope you like the pictures of Alan Turner and Mrs Bates from the mid-1980s, and thanks for writing.

Take care.


No comments: